Shooting from a Helicopter
- Pick up for 3 – 6 shooters available
- Pre-flight training and ground simulation
- A Star 350 B2 Boarding for Flight Mission
- Shoot 3 different areal targets (Zombies, Steel Targets, Airplane Wreckage)
- Drop off at your Las Vegas Strip hotel
Duration: Approximately 3 hours
Aerial Gunner Package: $650/per person
– M249 SAW (125 rounds)
– Souvenir Video Included
– Transportation Available for 3 – 6 shooters
Take your shooting experience to the next level as you take to the sky and test your marksmanship skills shooting from a helicopter. Your adventure will begin with your pre mission briefing and pre-flight ground simulation training with your private range safety officer. You will be suited up and provided with noise canceling headset so you are in constant communication with your range safety officer, pilot, and passengers. Take to the sky with your new marksmanship skills and open fire at 3 different areal targets located on our 71acre picturesque range in the Mojave Desert. You will receive an authentic simulated areal mission that will fulfill your shooting machine gun fantasies. After you complete your mission touch down with memories that will last a lifetime. Experience the thrill of this one of a kind adventure and leave with a vast knowledge of ariel marksmanship that only known by a handful of people.
- There is a weight limit of 300 lbs per passenger.
- If you exceed 300 lbs you can still fly but are considered 2 seats/passengers and must pay the additional cost.
- There is a maximum of 2 people per flight due to Safety. If your group exceeds 2 people your group will fly separately.
- Minimum age is 15 years old. All children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- The M249 SAW is the weapon being utilized for this adventure.
- We are open to the public and no experience is necessary. First-time shooters are welcomed.
- All passengers will be breathalyzed prior to the flight and must have a blood-alcohol level below 0.04%
- Extra Ammo is available for purchase.
- If you are a convicted felon you are NOT allowed to participate. We require that you sign a document stating that you are not a convicted felon at time of pick up.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- We provide pick up for 3 to 6 shooters.