ATV + Shooting Combo
1. Complementary pickup from your Las Vegas Strip hotel (7 :00 AM 7 days a week)
2. Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity
3. Three hour Motorized Scenic ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park
4. Opportunity to swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point
5. The Shooting Package of Your Choice
6. Photo/video opportunity while shooting with your awesome military weapons.
7. Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
8. Drop Off at your hotel or any Las Vegas Strip hotel
Approximate Duration: 6.5 hours (hotel to hotel)
If you’re looking for a lot of fun in short period of time this combo package has it all. Once we pick you up from your hotel we stop off at the Hoover Dam bridge for a 15 minute Photo Opportunity. Then then off to your Scenic Motorized tour through the trails at Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado river. Once our adventure arrives at the halfway point, we stop at the Colorado River for a photo and video opportunity and a splash in the water in the summer months. Learn the history of the national park, Colorado River and the mines of Eldorado canyon.
Your one of a kind Scenic Motorized ATV Tour begins with pick up from your Las Vegas Strip Hotel by one of our master tour guides in our luxury shuttles. Our complementary shuttle service acts as a private guided tour and you will receive a history lesson on the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead National Park, Colorado River, and Las Vegas. From pick up to drop off you will receive an abundance of information. Feel free to ask your tour guide as much questions as you have and your tour guide will be happy to answer any question you have. You will drive through the Scenic Mojave Desert to the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity. Revel in the awe-inspiring views of this Man Made Wonder as you stand 900 feet above the Colorado River.
You will then arrive at the staging area located in Lake Mead National Park for your once in a lifetime Scenic Motorized ATV Tour to the Colorado River. Ride down 22 miles of natural forming trails while absorbing the sights of a majestic desert landscape, plant, and wildlife. At the halfway point you have the opportunity to go swimming in the Colorado River during the summer months. After a cool and refreshing swim head back down the trails of Lake Mead National Park as you soak in the sights one last time.
Next, we jump back on the ride back on the trail and then head to our on-site ranges where you then will fire your weapons out doors in military style bunkers. At our range, you can shoot FULL auto on our machine guns. Click here to view all of our available guns. Our 50 Cal. selections includes the Barrett Sniper Rifle, the Browning BMG .50 Cal (‘the deuce’), We even have the actual firearms used in several Hollywood hits including Jumanji and Rambo II. At our facility, your group will have its own private range and certified ex-military firearms instructor. We operate as an exclusive guided tour so we don’t mind if you take your time and we encourage you to capture video and photos of the adventure. If you prefer, your guide will gladly act as your cameraman while you shoot. And to top it off, lunch is included inside the World-Famous Arizona Last Stop restaurant located on site. You will be treated with the World Famous All American Hamburger, fresh cut French fries, and a drink (alcohol is optional). The All-American Burger is guaranteed to be the best hamburger you have ever eaten. After a relaxing dining experience your tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas Strip hotel with memories that will last a lifetime.
Grand Canyon Helicopter Upgrades are available any shooting and/or ATV package.
- Age Restriction ATV Portion: Must be 18 years old to drive the ATV. Any between the ages of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger in the 6-Seater UTV.
- Age Restriction Shooting Portion: Must be 12 years old and 5 feet tall to shoot. All children under the age of 12 can participate as a non-shooter.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old. Children under the age go 6 cannot participate.
- Children between the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Gold Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: Barrett 50cal – 15 rounds
- Platinum Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: M2 Deuce 50cal – 35 rounds.
- For each shooting package, only 1 non-shooter package is allowed. Must be an even 1:1 ratio for shooters to non-shooters.
- All packages are priced per person.
- All drivers must present photo ID in order to drive vehicle.
- Due to safety concerns, pregnant women cannot participate in this adventure.
- If you are a convicted felon you are NOT allowed to participate. We require that you sign a document stating that you are not a convicted felon at time of pick up.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-825-1411 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined Shooting packages and with Transportation of Choice: Helicopter, Harley, Muscle car or with Private Shuttle transfer.
- For any further questions please visit our FAQ Page (Click Here)or call our reservation line at 702-825-1411.