ATV + Shooting Combo
1. Complementary pickup from your Las Vegas Strip hotel (7 :00 AM 7 days a week)
2. Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity
3. Three hour Motorized Scenic ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park
4. Opportunity to swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point
5. The Shooting Package of Your Choice
6. Photo/video opportunity while shooting with your awesome military weapons.
7. Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
8. Drop Off at your hotel or any Las Vegas Strip hotel
Approximate Duration: 6.5 hours (hotel to hotel)
If you’re looking for a lot of fun in short period of time this combo package has it all. Once we pick you up from your hotel we stop off at the Hoover Dam bridge for a 15 minute Photo Opportunity. Then then off to your Scenic Motorized tour through the trails at Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado river. Once our adventure arrives at the halfway point, we stop at the Colorado River for a photo and video opportunity and a splash in the water in the summer months. Learn the history of the national park, Colorado River and the mines of Eldorado canyon.
Your one of a kind Scenic Motorized ATV Tour begins with pick up from your Las Vegas Strip Hotel by one of our master tour guides in our luxury shuttles. Our complementary shuttle service acts as a private guided tour and you will receive a history lesson on the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead National Park, Colorado River, and Las Vegas. From pick up to drop off you will receive an abundance of information. Feel free to ask your tour guide as much questions as you have and your tour guide will be happy to answer any question you have. You will drive through the Scenic Mojave Desert to the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity. Revel in the awe-inspiring views of this Man Made Wonder as you stand 900 feet above the Colorado River.
You will then arrive at the staging area located in Lake Mead National Park for your once in a lifetime Scenic Motorized ATV Tour to the Colorado River. Ride down 22 miles of natural forming trails while absorbing the sights of a majestic desert landscape, plant, and wildlife. At the halfway point you have the opportunity to go swimming in the Colorado River during the summer months. After a cool and refreshing swim head back down the trails of Lake Mead National Park as you soak in the sights one last time.
Next, we jump back on the ride back on the trail and then head to our on-site ranges where you then will fire your weapons out doors in military style bunkers. At our range, you can shoot FULL auto on our machine guns. Click here to view all of our available guns. Our 50 Cal. selections includes the Barrett Sniper Rifle, the Browning BMG .50 Cal (‘the deuce’), We even have the actual firearms used in several Hollywood hits including Jumanji and Rambo II. At our facility, your group will have its own private range and certified ex-military firearms instructor. We operate as an exclusive guided tour so we don’t mind if you take your time and we encourage you to capture video and photos of the adventure. If you prefer, your guide will gladly act as your cameraman while you shoot. And to top it off, lunch is included inside the World-Famous Arizona Last Stop restaurant located on site. You will be treated with the World Famous All American Hamburger, fresh cut French fries, and a drink (alcohol is optional). The All-American Burger is guaranteed to be the best hamburger you have ever eaten. After a relaxing dining experience your tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas Strip hotel with memories that will last a lifetime.
Grand Canyon Helicopter Upgrades are available any shooting and/or ATV package.
– All drivers must be 16 years old. All children under the are of 16 must ride as a passenger in the 6 seater UTV.
– Shooters must be at least 12 year old and 5 feet tall. Children under the age of 12 can participate as a non-shooter.
– All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or leagal guardian.
– Gold Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: Barrett 50cal – 15 rds
– Platinum Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: M2 Deuce 50cal – 35 rds
– All packages are priced per person.
– If you are a convicted felon you are NOT allowed to participate. We require that you sign a document stating that you are not a convicted felon at time of pick up.
– Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
– Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served after the conclusion of your activity.
– If you are are staying in a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B locations. Complementary pick up is available from our corporate office.
Book Online Today and Get Free Show Tickets! ($70 Value)
Add an ATV Tour or Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour to any shooting package and receive tickets to a free Las Vegas show! Choose from the amazing MJ Live or The Rat Pack is Back! These two great shows have been hailed as “must see” live performances when visiting Vegas, don’t miss out on your chance to experience one of these great shows.
*One free show ticket per combo package purchased. You must call our reservation line at 702-825-1411 to redeem voucher. Ticket vouchers will be given to you at time of tour. All vouchers must be redeemed at the box office prior to preferred show time. All shows are subject to availability and do sell out. We highly recommend that show tickets are redeemed in advance at least one hour prior to showtime. Show tickets cannot be redeemed for cash value. No refunds will be offered for show times that are sold out.