Bullets and Burgers Shooting Adventure
- Complementary pickup from any Las Vegas Strip hotel (7:00 AM & 1:00 PM, 7 days a week)
- Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity
- The shooting package of your choice
- Photo/video opportunity with awesome military weapons
- Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda. (Vegetarian Option Available)
- Drop Off at your hotel or any Las Vegas Strip location
Approximate Duration: 4.5 hours (hotel to hotel)
The Ultimate Outdoor Adventure awaits you! This adventure is exclusive to Las Vegas available no where else in the World! Your once in a lifetime outdoor shooting adventure will begin with pick up from your Las Vegas hotel by one of our master tour guides in a luxury shuttle. Travel through the scenic Mojave Desert as your guide explains the history of the weapons, Hoover Dam, and Las Vegas. The next stop will be at the Hoover Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity. Stand 900 feet above the Colorado River for awe-inspiring views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. Continue your journey to our private outdoor range set in a stunning desert landscape. We separate ourselves from all other Las Vegas ranges with our unique ‘Desert Storm’ atmosphere and military style bunkers. Shoot a wide variety of full automatic machine guns and specialty .50 Cal weapons. Click here view all of our available guns. Our 50 Cal. selections includes the Barrett Sniper Rifle, the Browning BMG .50 Cal (‘the deuce’), and the Desert Eagle. We even have the actual firearms used in several Hollywood hits including Jumanji and Rambo II. At our facility your group will have it’s own private range with certified ex-military firearms instructor. We operate as an exclusive guided tour so we don’t mind if you take your time and we encourage you to capture video and photos of the adventure. If you prefer, your guide will gladly act as your cameraman while you shoot. And to top it off, lunch is included inside the World-Famous Arizona Last Stop restaurant located onsite. You will be treated with our World Famous All-American Burger, fresh cut fries, and soda. The All American Burger is guaranteed to be the best hamburger you have ever eaten. After a unique dining experience your tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas Strip hotel with memories that will last a lifetime. Helicopter and ATV combination packages are available with any shooting package.
– All shooters must be 12 years old and 5 feet tall to shoot. All children under the age of 12 can participate in this adventure as a non-shooter.
– All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
– Gold Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: Barrett 50cal – 15 rds
– Platinum Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: M2 Deuce 50cal – 35 rds
– All packages are priced per person.
– If you are a convicted felon you are NOT allowed to participate. We require that you sign a document stating that you are not a convicted felon at time of pick up.
– Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
– Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served after the conclusion of your activity.
– If you are are staying in a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B locations. Complementary pick up is available from our corporate office.
Book Online Today and Get Free Show Tickets! ($70 Value)
Add an ATV Tour or Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour to any shooting package and receive tickets to a free Las Vegas show! Choose from the amazing MJ Live or The Rat Pack is Back! These two great shows have been hailed as “must see” live performances when visiting Vegas, don’t miss out on your chance to experience one of these great shows.
*One free show ticket per combo package purchased. You must call our reservation line at 702-825-1411 to redeem voucher. Ticket vouchers will be given to you at time of tour. All vouchers must be redeemed at the box office prior to preferred show time. All shows are subject to availability and do sell out. We highly recommend that show tickets are redeemed in advance at least one hour prior to showtime. Show tickets cannot be redeemed for cash value. No refunds will be offered for show times that are sold out.