Ride A Harley & Shooting Adventure
- Complementary scheduled pickup from your Las Vegas Strip hotel
- Walk the New Hoover Dam Bridge
- The shooting package of your choice
- Photo/video opportunity with military weapons
- Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
- Drop Off at your Las vegas Strip hotel
Your adventure begins with complimentary transportation from your hotel to the Harley Davidson shop in Las Vegas just minutes off the strip for your 24 hr Harley Rental which will begin with your ride to Bullets and Burgers. You will pass through Hoover Dam and the Bypass Bridge, the highest arch bridge in North America. From there you continue through the scenic Mohave Desert out to Arizona Last Stop. Upon arrival, you will be shuttled to your private bunker where your thrilling adventure of firing the guns you have selected begins. After shooting and getting pictures taken with the guns of your choice, you are taken back to the onsite restaurant and bar to enjoy the one and only “All American World Famous Burger”, fresh cut fries and a soft drink. Then you may Ride you Harley back to Las Vegas , Or Travel to the West Rim of Grand canyon with will take you only 1:15 minutes from the Range or the South Rim with will be a 3:00 hours from the range If you Travel back to Las Vegas you may also Ride through the Valley of fire .Once your 24 hour Harley rental is complete, you will be ground shuttled back from Harley Davidson to your hotel.
– Must have a valid motorcycle license to rent Harley.
– Must be 12 years old and 5 feet tall to shoot. Children under the age of 12 can participate as a non-shooter.
– Gold Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: Barrett 50cal – 15 rds
– Platinum Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: M2 Deuce 50cal – 35 rds
– All packages are priced per person.
– Must have a valid motorcycle license in order to rent a Harley Davidson.
– This is a GPS Self-Guided Day Tour.
– All Harley rentals are for 24 hours.
– Tour Includes: Programed GPS, Prepaid Fuel and Helmets
– If you are a convicted felon you are NOT allowed to participate. We require that you sign a document stating that you are not a convicted felon at time of pick up.
– Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
Choice of: The Valley of Fire or Red Rock Canyon Tour
The Valley of Fire Tour takes you to the Valley of Fire National Park and Lake Mead Recreation Area which takes you along red sandstone formations and ancient rock engravings. The Red Rock Canyon Tour takes you to the Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area. A 13 mile loop of amazing rock formations, natural beauty and vivid colors.
Call 702.825.1411 TO BOOK