Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy and Shooting Combo
1. Complementary pickup from your Las Vegas Strip hotel (7:00 AM, 7 days a week)
2. Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity
3. Three hour Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park
4. Opportunity to swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point
5. The shooting package of your choice
6. Photo/video with awesome military weapons
7. Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
8. Drop Off at your hotel or any Las Vegas Strip location
Approximate Duration: 6.5 hours (hotel to hotel)
If you’re looking for a lot of fun in short period of time this Combo package has it all. Your adventure begins with pick up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel, then we stop off at the Hoover Dam bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity. On the way to the trail you will receive a private guide tour about the history of the National Park, Colorado River, and mines of Eldorado Canyon. Arrive at the picturesque Lake Mead National Park for your Motorized Scenic Dune Buggy tour to the Colorado river. Once our adventure arrives at the halfway point, we stop at the Colorado River for a photo and video opportunity and a splash in the water in the summer months.
Your one of a kind Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour begins with pick up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel by one of our master tour guides in our luxury shuttles. Our complementary shuttle service acts as a private guided tour and you will receive a history lesson on the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead National Park, Colorado River, and Las Vegas. From pick up to drop off you will receive an abundance of information. Feel free to ask your tour guide as much questions as you have and your tour guide will be happy to answer any question you have. You will drive through the Scenic Mojave Desert to the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity. Revel in the awe-inspiring views of this Man Made Wonder as you stand 900 feet above the Colorado River.
You will then arrive at the staging area located in Lake Mead National Park for your once in a lifetime Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour to the Colorado River. Ride down 22 miles of natural forming trails while absorbing the sights of a majestic desert landscape, plant, and wildlife. At the halfway point you have the opportunity to go swimming in the Colorado River. After a cool and refreshing swim head back down the trails of Lake Mead National Park as you soak in the sights one last time.
– All drivers must be 16 years old. All children under the age of 16 years old may participate in this adventure and ride as a passenger.
– Single Seater and Double Seater Buggies Available.
– There is a limit of 1 passenger per driver.
– Minimum age 12 years old and 5 feet tall to shoot. All children under the age of 12 can participate in this adventure as a Non-Shooter and ride as a passenger on the dune buggy.
– All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
– All packages are priced per person.