Scenic Motorized ATV Tour
Scenic Motorized ATV Tour
1. Complementary pick up from your Las Vegas Strip Hotel (7:00 AM, 7 days a week) Large Groups, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties and Corporate Events upon request may select times between 7:00 am and 1:00 pm for pick up
2. Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity
3. Three hour ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River
4. Opportunity to swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point
5. Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
6. Drop Off at any Las Vegas Strip location
Approximate Duration: 6 to 7 hours (hotel to hotel)
We separate our adventure from all other ATV tours in the United States because what we have to offer to you! We offer the only beautiful and scenic motorized tour through the trails at Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado river. Once our adventure arrives at the halfway point, we stop at the Colorado River for a photo and video opportunity and a splash in the water in the summer months. Learn the history of the National Park, Colorado River and the mines of Eldorado canyon.
Your one of a kind Scenic Motorized ATV Tour begins with pick up from your Las Vegas Strip Hotel by one of our master tour guides in our luxury shuttles. Our complementary shuttle service acts as a private guided tour and you will receive a history lesson on the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead National Park, Colorado River, and Las Vegas. From pick up to drop off you will receive an abundance of information. Feel free to ask your tour guide as much questions as you have and your tour guide will be happy to answer any question you have. You will drive through the Scenic Mojave Desert to the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity. Revel in the awe-inspiring views of this Man Made Wonder as you stand 900 feet above the Colorado River.
You will then arrive at the staging area located in Lake Mead National Park for your once in a lifetime Scenic Motorized ATV Tour to the Colorado River. Ride down 22 miles of natural forming trails while absorbing the sights of a majestic desert landscape, plant, and wildlife. At the halfway point you have the opportunity to go swimming in the Colorado River. After a cool and refreshing swim head back down the trails of Lake Mead National Park as you soak in the sights one last time. Then relax at our onsite restaurant and bar where we will serve you our World Famous Burger made from 100% Angus beef, fresh cut fries made to order, and a soda. Head back to Las Vegas with memories to last a lifetime.
– Must be 16 years old with a valid drivers license to drive the ATV. All children under the are of 16 must ride as a passenger in the 6 seater UTV.
– All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or leagal guardian.
– ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined with a shooting package, Grand Canyon Helicopter, Las Vegas Night Strip Helciopter , Harley Motorcycle, and Muscle Car (Mustang, Camaro, or Corvette).
– Private Shuttle Service Available.
– All packages are priced per person.
– Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
– Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served after the conclusion of your activity.
– If you are are staying in a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B locations. Complementary pick up is available from our corporate office.
Book Online Today and Get Free Show Tickets! ($70 Value)
Add an ATV Tour or Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour to any shooting package and receive tickets to a free Las Vegas show! Choose from the amazing MJ Live or The Rat Pack is Back! These two great shows have been hailed as “must see” live performances when visiting Vegas, don’t miss out on your chance to experience one of these great shows.
*One free show ticket per combo package purchased. You must call our reservation line at (702)703-8256 to redeem voucher. Ticket vouchers will be given to you at time of tour. All vouchers must be redeemed at the box office prior to preferred show time. All shows are subject to availability and do sell out. We highly recommend that show tickets are redeemed in advance at least one hour prior to showtime. Show tickets cannot be redeemed for cash value. No refunds will be offered for show times that are sold out.
Bachelor Party Special:
Book 8 or more ATV Tour Packages and receive 30 minute open bar for your entire group!
Come join us for this Spectacular Adventure!!
This is a trip you will absolutely LOVE!!!