Scenic Motorized Razor Tour
Put your driving skills to the test on our brand new Polaris Razor 1000’s. Drive through the trails of Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River on our Scenic Motorized Razor Tour! Relax and take in the beauty of the natural plant and wildlife while experiencing the thrill of driving a high power performance vehicle for the Ultimate Outdoor Driving Adventure.
Your once in a lifetime Motorized Scenic Razor Tour begins at your hotel when you are picked up by one of our master tour guides in a private luxury shuttle. Then you will travel through the scenic Mojave Desert as you tour guide explains the history of Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead National Park, and the Colorado River. From pick up to drop off you will receive an abundance of information. Feel free to ask your tour guide as much questions as you have and your tour guide will be happy to answer any question you have. Your tour guide will stop by the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity. Stand 900 feet above the Colorado River for awe-inspiring views of one the World’s greatest ‘Man Made Wonder!’ Continue through the Mojave Desert to our staging area located in Lake Mead National Park were you will embark on the journey of a lifetime.
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- Children between the age of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old.
- Children 6 years old and under cannot participate in this adventure.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All drivers must present a photo ID in order to drive vehicle.
- All packages are priced per person.
- There is a limit of 3 passengers for every 1 driver.
- Due to Safety Concerns pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- During the ATV Tour there is a section of hiking to get down to the Colorado River. This adventure is not recommended for individuals who have a hard time walking or have serious health or medical conditions.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-213-3397 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined Shooting packages and with Transportation of Choice: Helicopter, Harley, Muscle car or with Private Shuttle transfer.
- For any further questions please visit our FAQ Page (Click Here) or call our reservation line at 702-213-3397.