Dune Buggy, Shooting, and Grand Canyon Helicopter Triple Combo
1. Complementary pickup from your Las Vegas Strip hotel (7:00am, 7 days a week)
2. Helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon (60 minutes)
3. Champagne Landing at the bottom of the canyon
4. Three hour Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park
5. Opportunity to swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point
6. The shooting package of your choice
7. Photo opportunity with awesome military weapons
8. Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
9. Drop off at your hotel or any Las Vegas Strip location
Approximate Duration: 8 hours (hotel to hotel)
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin the journey of a lifetime as you take to the air for our sensational “Doors On” helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating Dune Buggy ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. Then top off your experience by shooting full automatic weapons for the best adrenaline rush in your lifetime.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle. He will drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Pat Tillman and Mike O’Callaghan Memorial Bridge, Lake Mead, and Colorado River. Your journey will continue through the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in it’s enormity. Sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back and relax as you enjoy the scenery around you one last time. Arrive at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Motorized Scenic Dune Buggy Tour.
Upon arrival, your Dune Buggy will be waiting for you at the staging area where your journey begins. Ride 22 miles through the alluring trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view native plant and wildlife that surrounds you. At the halfway point take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River as you relax and enjoy the sounds of nature. After an invigorating break ride back through the natural forming trials before setting foot on your next adventure.
Now it is time to get the adrenaline pumping! You will be greeted by your range and shooting specialist then escorted to your private military style bunker set in a stunning desert storm atmosphere. Fire a wide range of full automatic weapons and .50 caliber selections including the Barrett Sniper Rifle, M2 ‘Ma Deuce’ BMG, and Desert Eagle. After getting the adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World Famous Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas Hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
– All drivers must be 16 years old. All children under the age of 16 years old may participate in this adventure and ride as a passenger.
– Children must be at least 12 years old and 5 feet tall in order to shoot. All children between the ages of 12 and 15 years can shoot but must ride as a passenger.
– All children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
– There is a limit of 1 passenger per driver.- Passengers exceeding 250 lbs/112 kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat at the applicable retail price. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
– Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
– Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
– A valid photo indentification will be required at the time of check-in. This can either be a valid passport or driver’s license.
– All packages are priced per person.
– Gold Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: Barrett 50cal – 15 rds
– Platinum Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: M2 Deuce 50cal – 35 rds