Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy and Shooting Combo
1. Complementary pickup from any Las Vegas Strip hotel (7:00am, 7 days a week)
2. Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity
3. Three hour Motorized Scenic Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park
4. Opportunity to swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point
4. The shooting package of your choice
5. Photo and video opportunity with awesome military weapons
6. Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
7. Drop Off at your hotel or any Las Vegas Strip location
Approximate Duration: 6.5 hours (hotel to hotel)
If you’re looking for a lot of fun in short period of time this Combo package has it all. Your adventure begins with pick up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel, then we stop off at the Hoover Dam bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity. On the way to the trail you will receive a private guide tour about the history of the National Park, Colorado River, and mines of Eldorado Canyon. Arrive at the picturesque Lake Mead National Park for your Motorized Scenic Dune Buggy tour to the Colorado river. Once our adventure arrives at the halfway point, we stop at the Colorado River for a photo and video opportunity and a splash in the water in the summer months.
Your one of a kind Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour begins with pick up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel by one of our master tour guides in our luxury shuttles. Our complementary shuttle service acts as a private guided tour and you will receive a history lesson on the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead National Park, Colorado River, and Las Vegas. From pick up to drop off you will receive an abundance of information. Feel free to ask your tour guide as much questions as you have and your tour guide will be happy to answer any question you have. You will drive through the Scenic Mojave Desert to the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity. Revel in the awe-inspiring views of this Man Made Wonder as you stand 900 feet above the Colorado River.
You will then arrive at the staging area located in Lake Mead National Park for your once in a lifetime Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour to the Colorado River. Ride down 22 miles of natural forming trails while absorbing the sights of a majestic desert landscape, plant, and wildlife. At the halfway point you have the opportunity to go swimming in the Colorado River during the summer months. After a cool and refreshing swim head back down the trails of Lake Mead National Park as you soak in the sights one last time.
Next, drive your Dune Buggy back through the trails and then head to our on-site range where you then will fire your weapons at our outdoor military style bunker. At our range, you can shoot FULL auto on our machine guns. Click here to view all of our available guns. Our 50 Cal. selections includes the Barrett Sniper Rifle, the Browning BMG ‘the deuce), and Desert Eagle. We even have the actual firearms used in several Hollywood hits including Jumanji and Rambo II. At our facility your group will have it’s own private range and certified ex-military firearms instructor. We operate as an exclusive guided tour so we don’t mind if you take your time and we encourage you to capture video and photos of the adventure. If you prefer, your guide will gladly act as your cameraman while you shoot. And to top it off, lunch is included inside the the World Famous Arizona Last Stop restaurant located on site. You will be treated with the World Famous All American Hamburger, fresh cut French fries, and a soda. The All American Burger is guaranteed to be the best hamburger you have ever eaten. After a relaxing dining experience your tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas hotel with memories that will last a lifetime.
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour upgrades available with any shooting and/or Dune Buggy package.
– All drivers must be 16 years old. All children under the age of 16 years old may participate in this adventure and ride as a passenger.
– Single Seater and Double Seater Buggies Available.
– There is a limit of 1 passenger per driver.
– All shooters must be 12 years old and 5 feet tall. All children under the age of 12 can participate as a non-shooter.
– All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
– All packages are priced per person.
– Gold Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: Barrett 50cal – 15 rds
– Platinum Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: M2 Deuce 50cal – 35 rds
– If you are a convicted felon you are NOT allowed to participate. We require that you sign a document stating that you are not a convicted felon at time of pick up.
– Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
– Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served after the conclusion of your activity.
– If you are are staying in a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B locations. Complementary pick up is available from our corporate office.